Verse of the Day

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Birthday Creations

Last weekend we celebrated my grandson's 1st birthday! (I cannot believe he is already 1 - I have no idea how time goes by so fast!!!!) His mommy asked me to make him a Monsters, Inc banner and with a little help from my computer and my cricut I was able to make his name banner for his highchair:

Here is a close up of the banner!
And here is the cutie himself!!!!


I had an extremely busy week the week before his birthday and when I got up on Saturday morning, I realized I had not made him a card yet! I wasn't sure what I was going to do but then I remembered I had the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge that I had not even opened yet.  I had seen many cards made with the cartridge but I just had not had a chance to use it.  Well I decided to get it out and put it to use.  Here is the card I made in less than 15 minutes - yes 15 minutes!!!!


Love how CTMH truly makes things FASTER, SIMPLER. EASIER!!!!!!! Here is a You Tube video to see more about this cartridge!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment