Verse of the Day

Monday, January 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop - Heartstrings


Thank you for joining me and several Heartfelt Sentiments team members as we showcase artwork using Close To My Heart's paper packet, "Heartstrings".  This paper packet is showcased in our Seasonal Expressions 1 and has so much potential - perfect for Valentine's as well as many other projects.  I know you will like what you see as you "hop".

If you are here from Aggie's blog, then you are on the right track.  You can always visit Melissa's blog if you get lost along the way or to see a fill list of all the participants.

For my project I created a layout using Heartstrings in Studio J.  I wasn't quite sure what photos I was going to use or even what theme I would do but as I started looking at the Stickease in SJ, I knew I wanted to do pics from mine & hubby's recent vacation to the mountains to celebrate our first date anniversary.  Although these pictures are of us horseback riding, I think this paper captures the true meaning of our trip --- to celebrate us!!!!



I love the 'wash tape' stickease -- they are perfect for photos as well as embellishments!!!!



Thanks for stopping by! Now hop on over to Judy Faye's blog to see another amazing creation with Heartstrings!!! 

Don't forget to leave me some love with a comment! 


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Nice Job!
    Love the way all the colors work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! Makes me want to go and do some layouts in SJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts and story. Got to love that Studio J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...I am really going to have to check out Studio J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your projects are great, I too need to check 'Studio J" TFS

    ReplyDelete