Verse of the Day

Thursday, February 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop: Wanderful


Thank you for joining me and several Heartfelt Sentiments team members as we showcase artwork using Close To My Heart's paper packet, "Wanderful".  This paper packet is showcased in our Annual Inspirations and has so much potential - perfect for any vacation as well as many other projects.  



I know you will like what you see as you "hop" through these amazing blogs!!!!

If you are here from Aggie's blog, then you are on the right track.  You can always visit Melissa's blog if you get lost along the way or to see a full list of all the participants.

For my project this month, I created a subway art featuring one of my new favorite quotes from Christine Caine.  I have three phrases I am trying to focus on this year --- #BePresent, #BeIntentional, #BeAlert --- and this quote really hits all three.  As you can see from my project, this paper pack does not have to be used for your travels and vacations!




This is one of the reasons I love Studio J -- I can choose which 'papers' I want to use when I want to use them!!!!!

Thanks for hopping by and make sure you leave me some love with a comment if you like what you see!  Now you can hop on over to Judy Faye's blog for another fantastic Wanderful creation!

Contact me or visit my website to order your own Wanderful paper pack or to use Studio J!


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. First of all I love the comment! And every time I see StudioJ being used I become more impressed with it. Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you -- when I saw that quote on Twitter by her - I immediately saved it!

      Delete
  2. First of all I love the comment! And every time I see StudioJ being used I become more impressed with it. Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! I love how versatile Studio J is! Very cute, Tonya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole idea! Might have to "borrow" it for my office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you --- I was thinking that my office would be the perfect place for it as well!

      Delete
  5. You are rockin' Studio J! Love ALL of the messages on this artwork piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout and I love your focus for the year!

    ReplyDelete