Verse of the Day

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Music to the Eyes Technique Blog Hop

Welcome to.....


This month there are 16 CTMH Consultants highlighting the "Music to the Eyes" technique that is featured on page 34 of our Annual Inspirations idea book! This technique is all about jazzing up your pages by outlining letters and other accents using our new journalling pen.  This technique is simple yet adds so much to a layout or card or whatever you are creating. 



If you are here from Darlys R's blog, then you are on the right track! This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique. 

For my project I created a Valentine card for my hubby.  I was inspired by Karen Pedersen's card that she had posted on her blog last October. Using our latest Cricut cartridge, Artfully Sent and some retired paper - Ivy Lane, I was able to create a simple yet perfect card.  



I used our new 'Marvy Uchida LePen' journaling pen to outline all the inside and outside edges of the card front to add a bit of dimension. I also used some hearts front he Stuck on You Puffies pack.



Now hop on over to Melissa D's blog to see another amazing project featuring Music to the Eyes!!!!

If you would like to order your very own journalling pen or other great supplies, visit my website and place your order! 


Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Love your card. I think that Cricut icon is one of my favorites. The outlining does make it "pop".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you popped the layered heart just askew as well!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your husband will love this card! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And yes he did love the card!

      Delete
  4. Adorable card! Way to use Artfully Sent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the outlining makes everything pop! Great job. I bet he loved the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And yes he did love the card!

      Delete
  6. LOVE the outlining! Your outlining adds dimension to the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card! It reminds me of the famous LOVE sculpture. I'll bet your hubby loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the sweetest card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card, that little pen make adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy Faye - and yes I can't get over the difference that pen made with all the projects in the hop!

      Delete