Verse of the Day

Thursday, March 5, 2015

It's An Oily Life Part 1

Since last October I have been using essential oils and recently have been really seeing benefits of the oils in not only me but also my mom.  I sleep better, I am less stressed, I have more energy, I feel better, I have fewer headaches and the list goes on.  So I thought it was about time I share some information with my faithful readers! (All 10 of you - LOL!!!!)

Over the next few days I am going to post some basic information about essential oils. If you have questions, you can leave me a comment and I will get back with you -- or you can email me!



For tonight's post, I am going to give you a run down of what essential oils are:


Essential oils are a healthy, safe and effective way to help (notice I did not say cure  - I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose or cure you!) with many ailments that so commonly affect us on a daily basis. Poor diet, lack of exercise, and an overabundance of environmental toxins can leave the body unbalanced and diminish energy levels. Using essential oils and essential oil-infused supplements can provide the targeted solutions you need to restore balance and feel your very best. Essential oils

• Are Immune enhancing
• Support the body’s natural defenses
• Aid in maintaining normal cellular regeneration
• Are mood elevating
• Are high in antioxidants
• Are aromatic
• Are oxygenating
• Boost stamina and energy
• Help you relax
• Help manage stress and frustration
• Improve mental clarity

• Promote overall health, vitality, and longevity


Essential oils are the life blood of the plant that initiates regeneration into the cells. They enhance the immune system of plants, and they work the same for humans. Anything that our blood does for us is what the essential oils do for the plant –  they carry nutrients and oxygen to the different organs in our body. This is why essential oils can be so effective against many health problems. They can effectively combat the damaging effects of toxins, impurities and harmful substances in and around our body. 


Essential oils offer a natural alternative to conventional chemical-laden products. Since essential oils come straight from nature we can be assured that we are using nature’s own support system for our bodies, exactly the way God created it. Young Living Essential Oils (YLEO) are effective because they are super potent. They are quickly absorbed by the skin and can affect every cell in the body within 20 minutes, then be metabolized like other nutrients (unlike synthetic chemicals, which the body cannot recognize). Essential oils can clean cell receptors, digest toxins, and promote physical, emotional and spiritual healing. They have SO many uses including supporting our bodies, skin care, oral care, household cleaning, pets, mood enhancement, and more. I use my oils daily!

If you are interested in learning more, contact me today! You can also visit my website or check out some oily testimonies here!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment