Verse of the Day

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Just A Little Note & A Sneak Peek....

My good friend and upline, Melissa Robinson posted a card yesterday she created for a color challenge found at Color My Heart Color Dare.   I loved the colors so I decided to play along as well.  We were challenged to incorporate the following Close To My Heart colors into our project:  Black, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Olive, White Daisy. 


I chose to make some quick cards using the April SOM Typed Note.  I can't show you all the images on the stamp set yet because it is not available until April 1st.  But let me just tell you --- it is so versatile & quick to use - one of my new favorite stamp sets!!!!

I used a white daisy card base with a cotton candy layered on top of an olive card stocks.  I stamped the vintage typewrite in black and then the sentiment is stamped in lagoon.  I added some black hemp and lagoon (or teal) Junebug puffies. I also distressed all the edges with matching ink (the white is distressed with black).

Every time I create something I realize how much I enjoy this hobby of mine ... I MUST make more time for this!!!!!  If you would like to place an order, visit my website! If you would like to find out how you can get your hands on stamp sets and other products before they are released, contact me to find out how to join my team!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You've done a great job of meeting the Color Dare challenge in your typewriter card! I agree with you that creating something helps you realize how much fun the process is! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love that set too.....very fun and versatile! Thanks for joining us at Co.or My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the addition of the puffies! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete