Verse of the Day

Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Birthday Card & A Color Dare

This week's Color My Heart Color Dare 135 challenge was to create a project using only 2 colors....Chocolate & Champagne!


Since I needed to make a birthday card for my son-in-law, it was perfect timing!


CTMH Supplies Used:

  • Chocolate & Champagne Cardstock (both from the Basics Cardstock Combo Pack - X5933)
  • Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (for tag & font) - Z1686
  • Embellishments - Round Studs & Hemp (retired items)
  • Sanding Kit for distressing (Z1294)
I love, love, love how fast, easy & simple it is to create a handmade card with CTMH's Cricut cartridges!!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. These colors are excellent for a masculine card...very nice looking card. Hope more join the Color Dare Challenge...anxious already to find out what next week's colors are, and hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your use of distressing on the card Tonya. Thanks for joining the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag. Great masculine card! These colors were perfect for it! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I like the distressing. Thank you for playing along this week on Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete