Verse of the Day

Friday, April 10, 2015

Seasonal Expressions 2 - NEW Product Blog Hop


Welcome to the Heartfelt Sentiments Team Seasonal Expressions 2 - NEW Product Blog Hop! I am so excited to share some amazing and beautiful new items form CTMH.  

I know you will like what you see as you "hop" through these amazing blogs!!!!


If you are here from Terry's blog then you are on the right track.  You can always visit Melissa's blog if you get lost along the way or to see a full list of all the participants.


I am showcasing the NEW Blossom paper pack along with the Blossom complements and Glacier extra wide twine to make this card.



I used CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge to cut the circles & sentiment.

I used Monday's Mojo Sketch 392 for my card.  This was my first time using Mojo Sketch but I can promise you it will not be the last!!!! 




Thanks for hopping by and make sure you leave me some love with a comment if you like what you see!  Now you can hop on over to Judy Faye's Blog for another fantastic creation featuring NEW and EXCITING products!

Contact me or visit my website to place your order today for some of these exciting new products!  Make sure you join my April Online Gathering when you place your order for a chance to receive a gift from me!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love your card, Tonya! (And I love your new blog background and header, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! And thanks for noticing the new background and header!

      Delete
  2. I love this paper pack. It is so happy! Your card is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and that paper pack gives you something to smile about.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I love this paper pack!!!!

      Delete