Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Everything ABC Blog Hop - Letter H


 Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!  (I am so excited to join a new blog hop!!!) 

For this hop we will be featuring the letter H. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set, an embellishment or any other creative take on the letter H.  Whatever the crafter has chosen as their H element will be featured in their post.


If you came from Darlys Crafty Happy blogthen you're on the right track!

For my Letter H creation I am featuring a Holiday layout! My layout was created using Snowhaven, Glacier extra wide twine, Cricut Cartridges Artfully Sent as well as Art Phiolosophy, flip-flaps, and some retired silver brads!


Left page


Flip-flaps allow for more photos


Flip-flaps allow for more photos
Right Page


Mini-album added into the layout


More of the mini-album


Journaling in the mini-album


Full Layout
This layout was created using our How-To Book (another Letter H item), Cherish.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Linda's Blog (which is also the beginning of the hop!)

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy  for a complete list of participants!

Contact me or visit my website to explore all the many H possibilities!  Make sure you join my April Online Gathering when you place your order for a chance to receive a gift from me!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love your flip flaps and the mini album, you packed a lot of pictures on this page!
    What a fun page packed with info and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love flip flaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout, great use of flip flaps preserving treasured memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FLIP FLAPS... Love it! Great layout !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flip flaps are amazing on this page, and I am loving the brads too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of the flip-flaps to get so many photos in! Very nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of the flip flaps Tonya! They are my favorite too. Christmas looks like lit was a great time too!

    ReplyDelete