Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Everything ABC Hop -- Letter I



Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!  

For this hop we will be featuring the letter I. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set, an embellishment or any other creative take on the letter I.  Whatever the crafter has chosen as their I element will be featured in their post.


If you came from Darlys blog, Crafty Happy,  then you're on the right track!

For my Letter I creation I am featuring a Studio J layout featuring the paper kit "It's A Guy Thing"! I took some pictures of my boys (ages 24 & 20) at Easter as they were wrestling on the floating dock.  As you can see in the journaling --- this is a common thing between these two. I wonder if they will ever get too old to wrestle?!?!?!




Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S Blog Hop is at Linda Norman's blog, Scrappy Therapy, where you can also find a complete list of participants!

I hope you enjoyed my Letter I creation. Contact me if you would like more info about Studio J!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great layout! Boys will be boys ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 photos and journalling! Great job and not a congested feeling to the layout! Love the theme and I bet your home was fun to grow up in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Our home was always loud and I think fun as well!!!!

      Delete
  3. Well done! What fun.... I can hear the laughter. I agree the Marie - a lot on the pages yet not over done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout made me smile- as the mother of two boys I completely get this layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you --- glad to know someone else can relate!!!

      Delete