Verse of the Day

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Pack Focus - Jackson


Thank you for joining me and several Heartfelt Sentiments team members as we showcase artwork using Close To My Heart's paper packet, "Jackson".  This paper packet is showcased in our Seasonal Expression 2 and will only be available for the next few months!!!!

I know you will like what you see as you "hop" through these amazing blogs!!!!

If you are here from Judy Faye's Blog then you are on the right track.  You can always visit Melissa's blog if you get lost along the way or to see a full list of all the participants.

This month I am once again using Studio J to feature our paper pack!!! Can you tell I love me some Studio J?!?! As a matter of fact, I worked on this one while traveling to West Palm Beach!!!! Now that's what I call convenient!

Another thing I love about Studio J -- you can change the colors of the B&T papers! Here is what the Jackson paper pack looks like originally:


And here is what I did with it in Studio J:


I wanted the papers to match the colors of Jase's banner so I changed the diamond B&T to have a Pear tint, the colonial white B&T to have a Lagoon tint and then used Lagoon & Black for the solid card stock. With Studio J, you can coordinate any paper pack to match any picture!




Thanks for hopping by and make sure you leave me some love with a comment if you like what you see!  Now you can hop on over to Debi's Blog for another fantastic Jackson creation!

Contact me or visit my website to order your own Jackson paper pack or to use Studio J!  Make sure you join my May Online Gathering when you place your order for a chance to receive a gift from me!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oooh...wow... I do love what you did with this in Studio J! The layout is very attractive and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! The subject of the layouts make it easy to do adorable work!!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Awww! Sweet layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete