Verse of the Day

Monday, May 11, 2015

New Hostess Exclusive Stamp Sets Blog Hop

Welcome to the Heartfelt Sentiments Team Hostess Exclusive Stamp Sets Blog Hop.  We are featuring several of the exclusive stamp sets for hostesses only that are featured either in the NEW Seasonal Expressions 2 or Annual Inspirations.  

If you are coming from Judy Faye's blog, then you are on the right path.

For my creation, I am featuring Tagged With Love (C1614) from the Seasonal Expressions 2 book. I used the National Scrapbooking Month paper pack "Taste of Summer" to make a quick card. I love how this stamp set coordinates with the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge which makes creating even more simple and faster!!!!



I also love how I can use our Shin-Han markers to color our clear sparkles -- it adds such a touch of bling!!!! 

I hope you liked my creation.  If so, please leave me some love with a short comment before heading over to Melissa's blog, where you will also find a full list of all the participants!

Contact me to see how you can get your own exclusive hostess stamp set.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the banners that set off your tag. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, like the layer banner look.

    ReplyDelete