Verse of the Day

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop - Zoe


Thank you for joining me and several Heartfelt Sentiments team members as we showcase artwork using Close To My Heart's paper packet, "Zoe".  

We are so excited to be highlighting our first release from the all new Annual Inspiraiton Idea Book.  This book does not go 'live' until September 1st; however, the amazing Zoe collection is available NOW!!!! Zoe is also available in Studio J!

I know you will like what you see as you "hop" through these amazing blogs!!!!

If you are here from Aggie's Blog then you are on the right track.  You can always visit Melissa's Blog if you get lost along the way or to see a full list of all the participants.

This month I am highlighting layouts I created at a recent retreat that features my cutie-pie grandson!!!!  (On a side note, it sure did feel good being at the retreat and getting caught up on some of my projects!!)

I used the Zoe WOTG kit to create this layout and it was perfect to showcase my little man!









Thanks for hopping by and make sure you leave me some love with a comment if you like what you see!  Now you can hop on over to Lisa's Blog for another fantastic Zoe creation!

Contact me or visit my website to order your own Zoe paper pack or to use Studio J!  Make sure you join my August Online Gathering when you place your order for a chance to receive a gift from me!  

By the way, this is the last month that you can order any of the paper packs from the 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations book.  So make sure you add some of those favorites to your cart as well. You can see what all is retiring on August 31 by clicking on Retiring List.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love this WOTG! I did it last weekend and it is one of my favorites! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's the first WOTG I have done in a long time and it was great!!!!

      Delete
  2. Your rockin' the layout with those fun photos! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete