Verse of the Day

Thursday, August 6, 2015

H2H Challenge - Birthday Bash

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is to showcase your birthday themed cards, layouts, home decor projects, anything at all as long as it is birthday related!  So what's better than highlighting my granddaughter's 4th birthday using Studio J.  



What I love about this layout is that this paper pack, Whoops - a- Daisy is no longer available; however, it is on Studio J and it was the perfect color combination to coordinate with her Little Mermaid party theme!!!! Paper packs never truly retire with Studio J.

Contact me or visit my website to use Studio J!  

By the way, this is the last month that you can order any of the paper packs from the 2014-2015 Annual Inspirations book.  So make sure you add some of those favorites to your cart as well. You can see what all is retiring on August 31 by clicking on Retiring ListMake sure you join my August Online Gathering when you place your order for a chance to receive a gift from me!  


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. She is a cute princess. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is perfect for a Little Mermaid birthday bash! Thanks for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not have picked that paper for a mermaid theme but it is perfect! I love your layouts, they are great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combinations you used. So girlie, but in a "current"- more trendy way. Thanks for sharing your project at Heart 2 Heart. -H2H DT

    ReplyDelete