Verse of the Day

Monday, August 10, 2015

Retiring Items

Three of my favorite paper packs from Close to My Heart will be retiring at the end of this month.  These paper packs are fun and very versatile! I know everyone has some great back to school photos and summer photos that need to get off of your phone and into a memory book!!!!! These paper packs are perfect for those pictures!!!!



Seaside:
WOTG
Dimensional Elements

Paper Pack
Chalk It Up

WOTG

Dimensional Elements

Paper Pack

Blossom

WOTG

Dimensional Elements

Paper Pack
There are several other paper packs that are also retiring along with several stamp sets and embellishments!  So make sure you add some of those favorites to your cart. You can see what all is retiring on August 31 by clicking on Retiring ListMake sure you join my August Online Gathering when you place your order for a chance to receive a gift from me!  

Contact me today of you have any questions!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment