Verse of the Day

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Retreat Creations

I recently was able to enjoy a wonderful scrappin' retreat with some wonderful ladies! It was a great way for me to get my creative juices flowing again and I was able to complete 11 two-page layouts (that's 22 pages altogether.)

Here are some of the layouts I completed while there:

1. These pages were created using the Balloon Ride paper pack from last year's Annual Inspiration.  My son proposed last August in a hot-air balloon and I knew this was the perfect paper to preserve that day!!!





2. My hubby & I went on a cruise in July and I used the Seaside Project My Life cards for the following pages:







At first I wasn't quite sure about the PML pages, but I once I added embellishments and the journalling I was quite pleased with how they turned out!!!!

3. For my last birthday I requested a day at the beach with my family so the highlight the day, I chose the Seaside paper pack. I used the Artbooking cartridge to cut the wave photo frames and then used Glitter Glitz to make the waves!!!







I always forget how much I enjoy being creative --- somehow I must figure out how to do this more often!!!!

Seaside is only available until the end of this month so make sure you visit my page and get your very own paper pack ordered today! It is the perfect match for all those summertime photos you have been taking! Make sure you join the August Online Gathering to receive a handmade gift from me!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment