Verse of the Day

Monday, October 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Sangria


Thank you for joining me and several Heartfelt Sentiments team members as we showcase artwork using Close To My Heart's paper packet, "Sangria".  

We are so excited to be highlighting another new paperback from our Annual Inspiraiton Idea Book.  Sangria is also available in Studio J!

I know you will like what you see as you "hop" through these amazing blogs!!!!

If you are here from Melissa's Blog then you are on the right track.  You can always return to her blog if you get lost along the way or to see a full list of all the participants.

For my creation this month, I used Studio J to highlight some pictures from last month's Women of Faith conference.




I love the bright colors in this paper kit and it highlights several of our brand new colors --- Pomegranate, Poppy & Eggplant!!!!

Studio J also has an Express Collection of 5 different layouts ready for you to add photos featuring Sangria. These layouts are perfect for all of your fall memories!!!! Contact me today to find out how to get started creating these beautiful layouts!!!!!!








Now hop on over to Shelia's Blog for even more fabulous Sangria creations!!!

Don't forget to leave me some love with a comment below letting me know how much you love Sangria!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great Job! I love it! I must do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Studio J layouts! This paper works great with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these layouts and the familiar faces! I am so using this collection!

    ReplyDelete