Verse of the Day

Friday, November 20, 2015

CTMH Christmas Crafts Blog Hop

Welcome to our 

I am very excited to be a part of a special blog hop this month featuring Christmas crafts that have been created using our fabulous CTMH products.  For this hop there will be a variety of projects including cards, stocking stuffers, gifts and even some home decor!

If you are here from Melissa D's blog, then you are on the right track! If you get lost along the way, you can find the full list of participants at Melissa R's blog.

For my project, I chose to use Studio J to create some home decor featuring 2 of my favorite verses about Jesus!





I used the Snowhaven kit in Studio J (this kit has been retired as a paper pack but it can still be found in Studio J!!!!) I simply used journalling boxes for the text and chose to use different fonts to give it a 'subway art' look! I will get 2 12x12 frames and then either give them as gifts or hang them in my office.

Studio J is so versatile you can create almost anything using it!!!! If you haven't tried it yet, check it out here - then let me know what you created! Anyone who creates something with Studio J before Christmas will receive a handmade goody from me (make sure you add me as your consultant when you order your SJ creation in order to receive your gift from me.)

Now hop on over to Katy's blog to see some more great CTMH Christmas crafts!Thank you for joining us on our hop and make sure you let me know what you think about my creations!!!!


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, as always, Studio J creation. You are great with it and what a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your emphasis on the true meaning of Christmas! What a great idea to use studio J for Scripture!

    ReplyDelete