Verse of the Day

Thursday, November 5, 2015

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - White Pines



Thank you for joining me and several Heartfelt Sentiments team members as we showcase artwork using Close To My Heart's paper packet, "White Pines".  



We are so excited to be highlighting a new paper pack from our Seasonal Expression #1 Idea Book.  

I know you will like what you see as you "hop" through these amazing blogs!!!!

If you are here from Melissa D's Blog then you are on the right track.  If you get lost along the way or to see a full list of all the participants, you can visit Melissa R's Blog


For my project this month, I used the White Pines paper to create a Christmas card.  I wanted to do something that I can duplicate quickly and easily so I tried to keep it as  simple as possible:




I used the Twinkle stamp set, white enamel stars colored with the ShinHan Carmine marker and some gold shimmer trim.  This card took me less than 30 minutes to finish and that includes getting all my supplies together (if you knew what my scrapbook room looks like you would understand what a feat this was) and deciding what I was going to do!!!! 


Now hop on over to Katy's Blog to another amazing project!!!!


You can visit my website to order your own White Pines paper pack and coordinating embellishments! 



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great card and I love your coloring of the stars! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the bling...LOVE bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling too! I especially love shimmer trim!

    ReplyDelete