Verse of the Day

Thursday, December 10, 2015

CTMH Paper Pack Focus - Kaleidoscope



Thank you for joining me and several Heartfelt Sentiments team members as we showcase artwork using Close To My Heart's paper packet, "Kaleidoscope".  





This is such a fun paperback and I I know you will like what you see as you "hop" through these amazing blogs!!!!

If you are here from Melissa R's Blog then you are on the right track.  

For my project this month, I used the Kaleidoscope Express Collection in Studio J to create a layout featuring my adorable grandson!!!!!  Using the Express Collection all I had to do was upload photos and add the journaling. It took me less than 10 minutes -- now that's what I call Quick. Easy. Simple.  




You will notice that the B & T (that's the patterned paper) is blue instead of multi-color as shown in the photo of the papers above.  In Studio J, you can change the B & T patterns to monochrome colors to match your photos!!!!


Now hop on over to Marianne's Blog for another amazing project!!!!

You can visit my website to get started with Studio J or to order your own Kaleidoscope paper pack today!!!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Supe cute layout! Oh, and the grandbaby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And I think he's pretty cute too!!!!!

      Delete
  2. LOVE how you changed the color of the B&T...Studio J is one of my favorites and this layout is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photos and perfect layout! I, too, totally love on being able to change out the colors of the B&T! Don't you wish we could wiggle our noses and make that happen with our physical paper?! That could be scary! ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would be so awesome!!! But at least we can do it with Studio J!!!!

      Delete
  4. I did not know about the monochrome!! Tfs and your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful! It really makes it easy to match photos!

      Delete