Verse of the Day

Friday, January 1, 2016

January - A New Year & New Products from CTMH

Happy New Year from Close to My Heart


To kick off a new year and National Papercrafting Month, CTMH is releasing the brand new Seasonal Expressions 1 that features new paper packs, new stamp sets, new embellishments, new Picture My Life cards and many other great products!!!! Here are a few samples of what you can get form this new release --- and these products are only available through April!!!!!











You can see the entire new catalog by clicking here!

To celebrate National Papercrafting Month Close to My Heart has created an exclusive Picture My Life™ program for the new year called “Live Your Day.” But it’s only available for January 2016, and only while supplies last.  


Check out the video below to see it for yourself.



Contact me today or visit my website to order any of the products featured above. If you order from my website, make sure you join the current "National Papercrafting Month" online gathering to receive a FREE gift from me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment