Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Everything ABC Blog Hop - Letter A


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter A. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their A element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Melissa R's Heartfelt Sentiments blog then you're on the right track!

For my Letter A project I decided to use CTMH's Cricut cartridges -- Artbooking, Art Philosophy, & Artistry to create a title page for my new Everyday Life Planner!


The page is from the Artbooking cartridge - I love the 'tabs' at the top.  Then I used the fonts from the Art Philosophy, Artiste & Artbooking to do the #be phrases.  For Tonya's Planner & 2016 I used one of the fonts in Design Studio.  Then I embellished with some of our teal shimmer trim.  

The #be phrases & 2016 were written with the metallic pens using my Cricut Air and the Tonya's Planner was cut from a piece of our Lagoon cardstock.

Here is a sneak peek of what I have done for January so far.  I will have more details and photos later in the month when we do a blog hop featuring the planner. 



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Jennifer of Jen's Messy Studio Blog.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Catherine Nowak's CatScrapbooking Blog for a complete list of participants!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I am enjoying my planner thus far! I like how you utilized the cricut cartridges. I like the statements on the tabs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my planner but what I also love is seeing how others organizes and design theirs. What a fun and inspirational title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I love seeing other's ideas!!!! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. What a great idea to personalise the Planner!

    ReplyDelete