Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Everything ABC Blog Hop - Letter B


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!


For this hop we will be featuring the letter B. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their B element will be featured in their post.

If you are coming from Hints of Happiness with Donna then you are on the right track!!!

For my letter B I am focusing on Birthday cards.  I used the Kaleidoscope Workshop on the Go card making kit to create 5 each of the following 2 cards.  I love all the bright & fun colors and the great thing about the workshops on the go, is that everything (other than the link) was in the kit ready to go.  In fact, I took the kit with me on vacation and completed these ten cards in a mountain cabin.  I still have one more design to finish up so that means I will get a total of 15 cards out of this kit and there is still plenty of paper to make more cards and possibly even a layout.



Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Catherine's CatScrapbooking Blog for more amazing B creations which is where you can also find a full list of participants.


Check out my website to get your own workshop on the go to start creating your very own projects!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love this workshop on the go as it is so bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN & cheerful! I haven't tried one of our card kits, might have to do that 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. You reminded me I have this kit waiting to be made up, they are fabulous birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! This is a great kit! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete