Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 30, 2016

The Everything ABC Blog Hop - Letter C



Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!


For this hop we will be featuring the letter C. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their C element will be featured in their post.

If you are here from Darlys Crafty Happy Blog, then you are on the right track! If you get lost along the way, you can always find a full list of the participants at Catherine's CatScrapbooking Blog.

For my Letter C creation this month, I decided to use Studio J and highlight my grand daughter's first day of preschool using the paper kit "Class Act". This is a perfect kit for school layouts and is only available in Studio J (which unfortunately is not going to be available after the end of April!)

Here is my creation:




Here is another C -- isn't she just the Cutest!!!!!!

For another great letter C creation, hop on over to Jen's Messy Studio Blog!

And if you are interested in learning how to use Studio J -- you have 3 months to do so!!!! Contact me and let me help yo get started!


Photobucket

2 comments: