Verse of the Day

Monday, February 15, 2016

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Kissing Is For Stamping

Welcome to this month's



Welcome to this month's CTMH Technique Blog Hop.  This month we have 11 creative geniuses showcasing the fun technique called Kissing is for Stamping.  This amazing technique allows you to do so much more with just a couple of stamp sets.  I hope you are ready for some kissing tips.....

If you are here from Haley's Blog then you are on the right track.  If you get lost along the way, you can always find a full list of all the participants at Melissa's Blog.

For my project this month, I used the kissing' technique to create a heart for this Valentine's Day card for our grand daughter. 



I used my Cricut with our Art Philosophy cartridge to cut this 3 x 3 card on pixie cardstock with the heart already cut out.  But I knew I wanted to add another heart behind it.  So I used the solid flower stamp below inked in Hollyhock:


...then Kissed it with this flower designed background stamp - 

The final step was to use it to fill in the open heart, then covered it on the inside with a 3x3 inch square of pixie cardstock. And voila I now have a flourished heart!


I also used 3 Enamel & Glitter Duos Hearts to add a finishing touch for it. 

Now hop on over to Kirsten's Blog for some more kissing! 

Contact me today or visit my website to order your own stamp sets to begin creating your very own kissing projects. When you order from my website, make you join the current online gathering for a chance to get some FREE goodies.



Photobucket

4 comments: