Verse of the Day

Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Everything's ABC Blog Hop - Letter E

Welcome to

For this hop we will be featuring the letter E. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their E element will be featured in their post.

If you are here from Darlyls' Crafty Happy Blog then you are on the right track! If you get lost along the way, you can always find a full list of the participants at Catherine's CatScrapbooking Blog.

For my Letter E creation this month, I once again am using Studio J's Expedition kit to highlight my family's day at the zoo.  We had such a great time and the papers in this kit are Zoo-perfect!!!!












I so love Studio J and I know I am going to super sad when it is no longer available! If you have not tried it --- we only have until the month of April to get as many layouts completed as we can!!!

Now you can hop on over to Wendy's My Scrapbooking Blog for another excellent E creation!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love your layouts! I am so going to miss having Studio J :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy with Studio J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss Studio J too! I did and entire album with the Expedition paper! It is so outdoors, zoo friendly! Cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete