Verse of the Day

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Getting Started with Bible Journaling

For several months, I have been pinning images for Bible Journaling / Illustrated Faith.  As a matter of fact, as of tonight I have 140 pins for my "Bible Journalling" board.  However, it wasn't until December, that I actually took the plunge and illustrated a verse for the first time.  I am really enjoying this expression of my faith and I am learning to not stress out over trying to make it perfect --- my faith is not perfect so  my creations do not have to be perfect either.

Here are a few of my creations so far.














Disclaimer: Most of these are from ideas I have seen on Pinterest -- I am not claiming to be the original creator of these designs or ideas!!!!

I am still learning but I am enjoying this process.  I am hoping to do some regular posts in the future that is more of a devotional post with a little Bible journalling added in! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment