Verse of the Day

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Regatta

 

Thank you for joining me and several Heartfelt Sentiments team members as we showcase artwork using Close To My Heart's paper packet, "Regatta".  

This is such a fun and 'summery' paperpack and I know you will love what you see as you "hop" through these amazing blogs!!!!

If you are here from Melissa's Blog then you are on the right track.  


This month I decided to make a birthday card using a piece of the sapphire wave B&T along with one of the PML cards that come with the paper pack.


The PML cards come as a sheet of paper and then all you have to do is cut them apart! The sentiment comes from the stamp set that is available in the Kaleidoscope workshop on the go kit. I also added some extra dimension by using some of the flower pieces found in the Regatta complements and added a strip of our white & gold ribbon.

Actually all of the Regatta supplies I used are available in our Workshop Your Way kit which also comes with instructions for creating layouts and cards!


Now hop on over to Katy's Blog for another fun Regatta creation!

You can order your own regatta supplies by visiting my website and any $50 or more order placed in my online gathering for April will earn you a FREE gift from me!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great card! That was one of my favorite B&T patterns!

    ReplyDelete