Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Everything's ABC --- Letter H


H is for  Hopscotch!!!


For this hop we will be featuring the letter H. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their H element will be featured in their post.


If you are here from Darlys' Crafty Happy Blog then you are on the right track! If you get lost along the way, you can always find a full list of the participants at Catherine's CatScrapbooking Blog.

For my Letter H creation this month, I once again am using Studio J and this time I using the Hopscotch kit with to highlight my two precious grandchildren on Easter.  I love how the colors of this kit coordinate so well with their Easter outfits.  





I love how Studio J is so simple, quick and easy to use.  It makes preserving my pictures a breeze --- I am going to miss SJ so much!!!!! :-(

If you have not tried Studio J --- we only have until the end of this month to get as many layouts completed as we can!!!

Now you can hop on over to Linda's Scrappy Therapy Blog for another H creation!

8 comments: