Verse of the Day

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Why I Love Being on This CTMH Team!


Welcome to the Heartfelt Sentiments Team special blog hop! For this blog hop we are going to be sharing why we love Close to My Heart and why we love this team!!!!

If you are here from Melissa's Blog then you are on the right track. I hope you enjoy reading all of our stories and that you will be inspired to join us!

Wow I am not even sure where to begin! I am going to start out by telling you just a few reasons why I love CTMH:

  • Amazing products that are all coordinated to match - from paper packs to inks to embellishments and everything in between


  • CTMH has a "Let Me Show You" philosophy by providing how-to books and workshop guides this helps the non-creative person like me create fantastic projects!!!)


  • Cricut cartridges that come with coordinating stamp sets (we now have 5!!!)

  •  High quality products for a very reasonable price (and as a consultant we get a discount and incentives!!!!)
Here are just a few projects I have created over the last few months. You can explore my blog to see even more!





If you are still not convinced that CTMH is an amazing company, take a few minutes to watch this video:


So now I want to tell you why I love the Heartfelt Sentiments Team led by Melissa Robinson! Our team is so much more than just a team -- we are family. Our team consists of sisters from several states whom many of them have never met face-to-face. However, we are one! Not only do we share our creative ideas but we also share in our personal joys and sorrows as well! I know that I can reach out the my Heartfelt Sentiments Sisters at anytime and get help, suggestions and encouragement on scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting and life in general!!!!

Our team leader, Melissa, is amazing! She is not only a fabulous lady but she is an awesome leader! She is so giving of her time and her creative ideas. I know without a doubt that I can send her a message or even call her at anytime and she will respond! For her, being the leader of this team is not just about a business, it's about the relationship she has with each and every one of us!

And I love getting birthday cards from my heartfelt sisters:



And for the month of April, CTMH has an amazing deal for you to join with us!


Signing up as a new Consultant with Close To My Heart during April is more rewarding than ever. When you sign up as a New Consultant you already get: 

  • New Consultant Kit with essential supplies for only $75
  • $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies
  • The chance to earn fantastic Straight To The Top start-up rewards 

And only during April, you can also earn your choice of a FREE Cricut collection or an additional $100 in Select Product Credit when you submit $350 in personal sales within your first 30 days!  So what are you waiting for --- contact me or any of the Heartfeltt Sentiment team members to get signed on.

Now hop on over to Katy's Blog to read all about her why!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment