Verse of the Day

Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy Times Blog Hop

Welcome to a special edition blog hop!!!


For this blog hop, we are featuring the National Scrapbooking Month special paper pack - Happy Times! 
Happy Times is only available for the rest of this month, so sit back and hop through to see some amazing creations featuring this beautiful and fun paper pack! 

If you are here from Katy's Blog then you are on the right track.  If you get lost along the way, you can see a full list of the participants at Melissa's Blog.

For my project, I created 6 cards using a card workshop available when you get the Happy TImes kit. the step by step instructions shows you how to make 12 cards, but I was only able to get 6 of them done since I have been at a conference in Orlando all week.  However, I did create these 6 cards one evening in the hotel room.  








I absolutely love the colors featured in these papers - Magenta, Mint, Orange, Fern, Canary, Pink & Gold!!! I can't wait to get my second kit in so I can make the layouts that are featured in the workshop guide from CTMH!

Now hop on over to Cathy's Blog for another amazing creation!

Happy Times can be yours during the month of May thanks to National Scrapbooking Month! With a qualifying purchase of $60 USD / $70 CAD, you can get the exclusive Happy Times paper packet for FREE! This fun paper packet, which is available for one month only, features floral designs, gold foil details, and more! You can also purchase this exclusive paper packet at full retail for $14.95 USD  with no purchase requirement. Get the coordinating D-size stamp set, My Acrylix® Happy Times, for $17.95 USD. Together with the Happy Times paper packet, this stamp set will help keep your precious memories vivid and bright in the pages of your scrapbook.

Contact me to get your paper packet or visit my website and place your order today!!! For anyone who places an order that qualifies them for a FREE Happy Times packet, I will send you a FREE ink of your choice as well as the instructions for the layout and card workshops.


Photobucket

1 comment: