Verse of the Day

Sunday, June 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Calypso



Welcome to our Blog Hop this month where we are featuring the Calypso pack in our artwork.  


If you are coming from Katy's Blog, you are on the right track.  You can find a complete list of participants at Melissa's Blog.

I am trying to get a good stash of birthday cards and when I saw this paper I knew I wanted to make at least one birthday card from it.  I love how it turned out!!!!



I also wanted to use one of our Cricut cartridges that will soon be retiring at the end of July as well as one of our M size stamps (which are only $2.95).  The cupcake is cut from the Artiste cartridge using 2 of the patterned papers from the Calypso pack as well as a piece of chocolate yardstick for the base! Chocolate cupcakes are my favorite!!! I then used the balloon stamp from the coordinating stamp set that comes with the Artiste cartridge to add to the card as well. 


Oh and the sprinkles are courtesy of our ShinHan markers.


Now hop on over to Cathy's Blog for another fun and amazing Calypso creation!!!!

Contact me today to get your very own Calypso paper pack or any of the other supplies featured above!


Photobucket

4 comments: