Verse of the Day

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Color Your World


Welcome to this month's technique hop where we are featuring "coloring". Close to My Heart has quite a few stamp sets that allow for coloring which is very popular trend right now. So hop through all 11 of our blogs to see how you can "color" with colored pencils, markers, watercolor paints, or possibly even some paper pieces.

If you are here from Jen's Messy Studio then you are on the right track.

For my creation, I chose to make a card highlighting the Calypso paper pack along with the Word Balloons stamp set from the Artiste Cricut cartridge.


I chose to add some color by using different pieces of the paper pack as well as added color to the stamped image using 3 different watercolors. And finally I added some more color with the shimmer trim - the yellow and pink were made by using our ShinHan markers on the white shimmer trim tape. I love how we can make any color shimmer tape we want by using our markers!

Supplies:

Now hop on over to Melissa's Blog for another amazing creation as well as the complete list of participants.

Contact me today to find out how you can start Coloring Your World!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love thos banners on the background too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shimmer Trim is super Cute. The color effect with the watercolors looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how you set up the banners!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete