Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Magical


Welcome to this month's Magical Blog Hop hosted by the Heartfelt Sentiments Team! Our paper pack this month is perfect for all those theme parks photos as well as many other magical creations.

If you are here from Katy's Blog then you are on the right track. 

I am planning on using this paper pack to create some layouts of my first Disney trip with my grandbabies but I am not going to be doing that until later this year.  So until then, I decided to make this magical birthday card! 


This paper pack along with the compliments, embellishments and an M-size birthday wishes stamp allowed me to make this fun card in less than 15 minutes! Yes - less than 15 minutes.  (I have a confession - I bought a card the other day from the store and paid $5 and it wasn't nearly as cute as anything I could have made - so I said then that I will make cards from now on and that means I need to be able to make them quick!) Thank you CTMH!!!!!!

Supplies:


Now hop on  over to Melissa's Blog for another magical creation as well as the list of all the participants.

Visit my website today to get your very own Magical paper pack so you can start creating!!!! 



1 comment: