Verse of the Day

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Easter Memories with Flip-Flaps

Today was a much needed day of rest along with some time for a little scrapping'.  I started working on our Easter layouts again and today I was able to complete a two page layout with 24 pictures on it! YES 24!!!!

This layout features CTMH Penelope paper (just retired last month), the Whimsy Fundamentals paper and the Penelope complements. I was able to put 24 pictures on here using our 3" x 4" flip-flaps. 


I love this banner using the compliments and silver puffies!

Check out this video here to see how I was able to get 24 pictures on these two pages!!!




Contact me to get your own set of flip-flaps so you can begin preserving your memories.  You can also visit my website to start shopping - make sure you click on the Amazing August online party to receive a free goodie from me when you place your order.



If you would like to set a time for me to show you how to do this, send me a message!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment