Verse of the Day

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Latest Bible Journaling Entries

Over the last couple of weeks I have been able to do a little bit of Bible journaling. I so enjoy this form of worship - it's a perfect way to combine God's Word with some creativity.

Most of the time I choose a verse based on what I am needing to hear from God.  This first one here is a great reminder that on the day I was saved I was changed - redeemed - chosen - exalted - righteous - I am no longer defeated, guilty, shamed, hopeless -- I have been and continue to be changed! My name is based on who I am in Jesus!


 This entry is based on one I saw at We Three Kings and is a line from a song by Rend Collective.  I love the visual of God's mercy pouring down on me like confetti!!! Oh how thankful i am for His mercy!!!!


This was a simple entry as a reminder of what faith is. One of my favorite chapters in the bible is Hebrews 11 - the hall of FAITH!!!



Last Sunday, our new pastor brought a message on genesis 3:9 and it spoke straight to my heart! We cannot hide from God  -- He always knows where we are at and He is constantly pursuing us.


Oh how I need to be reminded on a daily basis that my Lord is my rock, my stronghold, my shield, my refuge, my fortress!!!! He is always going to be there for me and will always be there to protect me and fight for me!

I love how God can speak so loudly to us with His Word - we just have to stop and listen!

In His Love,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment