Verse of the Day

Monday, September 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Jeepers Creepers



Welcome to this month's Heartfelt Sentiments CTMH Paper Focus Blog Hop.  This month we are featuring the super fun paper pack - Jeepers Creepers.
At first look, it appears that this is only a Halloween theme kit. Yes it is going to make some super fun Halloween layouts but the colors are so bright, it can be used for many other things as well. 

If you are here from Melissa R's Blog, then you are on the right track.

I decided to use it to make an all-occasion card featuring the following B&T from eh Jeepers Creepers paper pack (X7211B) Pansy circle, the Lagoon striped, the multi-color zig-zag and the Black polka-dot along with some Pansy & Whisper cardstock. I also used the Hello thin cuts (which is one of my new favorite tools!) For the embellishments, I used some of the black glitter stars that comes with the Jeepers Creepers Complements (X7211C).




I love these color combinations!!!!

Now hop on over to Anna R's Blog for another amazing and fun creation featuring Jeepers Creepers!

Don't forget to leave me a comment and you can always visit my website to order your very own Jeepers Creepers supplies.

3 comments:

  1. I love the color combo and the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I would love to "scraplift" it...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors too and the thin cuts are to die for!

    ReplyDelete