Verse of the Day

Thursday, September 15, 2016

CTMH Technique Blog Hop - Flower Power

Welcome to the CTMH Technique Blog Hop for the month of September. This month we have 8 participants that are all showcasing projects that feature our brand new CTMH Flower Power Cricut cartridge!

If you are coming from Haley's Blog, then you are on the right track.


For my creation this month, I decided to make a birthday card using these two images from the cartridge.




After making adjustments this is what my project mat in Design Space looked like:


I chose to use the "Write" feature with a silver marker to write Happy Birthday using the Flower Power font. And here is my finished product:


I added some bling centers and some baker's twine for embellishing as a final touch! I love how this card turned out and it was a 'less than 30-minute' project!!!! Now that's what I call a winner!

Now hop on over to Melissa's blog for another amazing Flower Power creation! You can also find a full list of all the participants there.

Make sure you leave me some love with a comment before you leave this page! And feel free to browse my website to see this cartridge as well as many other fun & fabulous products.
SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the flowers in the jar vase. Yet another cut I haven't tried yet but really want to! Using our silver marker to write the message is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheery card. Love the pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Flowers in mason jars are some of my favorite things so it stands to reason I'd like this card - and I do!

    ReplyDelete