Verse of the Day

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

CTMH Paper Blog Hop - Swan Lake



Welcome to the Heartfelt Sentiments Team Blog Hop for the month of October.  This month we are focusing on the beautiful Swan Lake paper pack.
If you are here from Melissa's Blog then you are on the right track.

For my creation this month I made a card that was inspired by Vicki Wizniuki I saw on Pinterest.  This card was a quick and easy creation but I think it turned beautifully!  I used the 'thanks' think cuts to make the sentiment.  Then added the silver shimmer tape as a final touch.


Now you can hop on over to Sheila's Blog for another spectacular Swan Lake creation!!!

Happy Hopping!
Tonya

4 comments:

  1. I so love this card, Tonya! Love that you incorporated the Thin Cut. I need to remember to do that more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - right now it is all about what is quick & simple!!!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely card - I like how you used the different papers - this paper pack is so flexible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I agree this paper is wonderful!

      Delete